1. Scheduling Your Photo Shoot: To book a residential or commercial photo or video shoot please fill in the on-line booking form below. After the form is submitted you will receive a confirmation by email. Once both parties have acknowledged and agreed to the date and time of the photo or video shoot, the appointment will be considered “booked”.
2. The Photo or Video Shoot: The photographer will make a reasonable effort to remove small, stray objects from the rooms; however, please note that this does not include tasks like making beds, cleaning, dusting, moving large items, or arranging furniture.
The photographer will at his discretion, adjust blinds, shades curtains, or turn on or off lights as deemed necessary. The photographer will capture all significant aspects of the property which shall be left solely to the discretion of the photographer unless specific aspects of the property are requested by the agent or homeowner. Agents are expected to have the property staged and cleaned prior to the photo shoot. Be sure to read the home prep guide prior to the photographer's arrival so that the best possible photos can be captured.
The homeowner shall ensure that the photographer is safe and is not disturbed during the scheduled appointment. For example, animals shall be kept away from the photographer at all times and children must be supervised and out of the area where the photographer is working. Large or agressive animals must be secured.
Family photos should be removed. The photographer reserves the right to either remove the photos from the room, blur, or photoshop out the images.
3. Cancellation, No-Show and Inclement Weather: If cancellation or re-scheduling is necessary, please do so with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. Photo shoots cancelled within 24 hours of a booked appointment is subject to a $50.00 Cancellation Fee. Agent arriving late beyond 30 minutes to an appointment will be considered a no-show and subject to a $50.00 no-show fee. Every effort will be made to accommodate a rescheduling. In the event of inclement weather preventing photography, a new date will be scheduled at the earliest available time. In the event of unfavorable weather on the day of the shoot, you may opt to reschedule. Cloudy days are fine, however weather conditions involving high wind, rain, fog or snow will require rescheduling.
4. Photo Delivery: Once the images or video has been captured, the photographer will perform digital editing and retouching. Digital image or video files will be provided to the Client within 24 hours. Photo or video delivery will be via Dropbox, or TourBuzz. If special photo requirements are required, please provide details to the Photographer by email prior to the photo shoot.
5. Rights and Usage: All images produced for a listing agent, broker, home stager or homeowner may be used by the Client for all marketing materials and campaigns associated with the property and for the Client’s self-promotion. The photos or video may also be used by the Client’s parent company for the sole purpose of marketing the specific property photographed for a limited time.
Ownership of the images and/or videos remains with the Ken Fine Photography, LLC, and license is granted only to the Client and Client’s parent company, and not to any third party. Any usage of the images by a third party, including but not limited to, architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers, is strictly prohibited unless approved in writing by Ken Fine Photography, LLC. Images may not be re-used or passed along to a new listing agent without written permission. Ken Fine Photography, LLC keeps the copyright protection of all digital images and reserves the right to use all images for promotion of Ken Fine Photography, LLC and www.kenfine.com.
6. Payment Terms: Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Checks and all major credit cards are accepted. Checks are to be made payable to Ken Fine Photography, LLC. Photos and/or video files will be made available after payment is made in full.