Schedule a Residential
Real Estate Photo Shoot
1. Scheduling Your Residential Photo Shoot: To book an appointment for a photo shoot please fill in the on-line booking form above. After the form is submitted you will receive an email confirmation. Once both parties have acknowledged and agreed to the date and time of the photo shoot, the appointment will be considered “booked”. Typical residential photos shoots usually take between 1 – 4 hours depending upon the size of the house, number of rooms, and features. Photos are typically uploaded by the evening of the same day.
2. The Residential Photo Shoot: The photographer will make a reasonable effort to remove small, stray objects from the rooms, but that this does not include tasks like making beds, cleaning, dusting, moving large or heavy items, or arranging furniture.
The photographer will at his discretion, adjust blinds, shades curtains, or turn on or off lights as deemed necessary. The photographer will capture all significant aspects of the property which shall be left solely to the discretion of the photographer unless specific aspects of the property are requested by the listing agent or homeowner. Clients are expected to have the property staged and cleaned prior to the photo shoot. Be sure to read the home prep guide prior to the photographer’s arrival so that the best possible photos can be captured.
The Client shall ensure that the photographer is safe and is not disturbed during the scheduled appointment. For example, pets shall be kept away from the photographer at all times and children must be supervised and out of the area where the photographer is working. It is suggested that all house residents leave the property during the photo shoot.
Family photos should be removed from walls. The photographer reserves the right to either remove the photos from the room, blur, or Photoshop out the images.
Travel limit 45 miles from Downtown Hendersonville, NC.
3. Cancellation, No-Show and Inclement Weather: If cancellation or re-scheduling is necessary, please do so with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. Photo shoots cancelled within 24 hours of a booked appointment are subject to a $50.00 Cancellation Fee. Agent or seller arriving late beyond 30 minutes to an appointment will be considered a no-show and subject to a $50.00 no-show fee. Every effort will be made to accommodate a rescheduling. In the event of inclement weather preventing photography, a new date will be scheduled at the earliest available time. In the event of unfavorable weather on the day of the shoot, you may opt to reschedule. Cloudy days are fine, however weather conditions involving local area flooding, high wind, rain, fog or snow will require rescheduling.
4. Photo Delivery: Once the images and/or video have been edited and optimized for quality they will be uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive, Tourbuzz or other online storage website. All images will be made available only after full payment has been received. If special photo requirements are required please provide details to the Photographer by email prior to the photo shoot.
5. Rights and Usage: All images produced for a listing agent, broker, builder, manager, home stager, designer or homeowner may be used by the Client for all marketing materials and campaigns associated with the property and for the Client’s self-promotion. The photos or video may also be used by the Client’s parent company for the sole purpose of marketing the specific property photographed for a limited time.
Ownership of the images and/or videos remain with the Ken Fine Photography, LLC, and license is granted only to the Client and Client’s parent company, and not to any third party. Any usage of the images by a third party, including but not limited to, architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers, is strictly prohibited unless approved in writing by Ken Fine Photography, LLC. Images may not be re-used or passed along to a new listing agent without written permission. Ken Fine Photography, LLC keeps the copyright protection of all digital images and reserves the right to use all images for promotion of Ken Fine Photography, LLC and kenfine.com.
6. Payment Terms: Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Checks and all major credit cards are accepted. Checks are to be made payable to Ken Fine Photography, LLC. Photos and/or videos will be made available after payment is made in full. NC sales tax will be added to all invoices.
7. Coupon Code: Any coupon code offers are only valid for licensed real estate agents & brokers, short & long-term rental management companies, interior designers, home re-modeling companies, commercial & residential developers and builders.
The offer is only valid when the coupon code is entered into the appropriate field on the online booking form.
This coupon is for a standard real estate photo shoot package under 48 still photos and does not apply to any other services booked. Discounts do not apply to taxes, fees or additional costs.
This coupon is valid for the first photo shoot only and can only be used once. This also applies only to the specific listing agent and not other agents within a real estate or management company or branch office.
If additional photos are ordered after the booking form is received any coupon offers will apply to the additional photos ordered.
This coupon cannot be used for photo shoot bookings made prior to receipt of the booking form where a coupon code has been entered. If the shoot is canceled the coupon will still be valid for a period of 1 year from the date the booking form was received. The coupon can only be used once. There’s a limit of one coupon per booking.
You cannot redeem this coupon for cash, and it can’t be transferred or sold. It’s void where prohibited by law. Improper use of the coupon by the client is prohibited and could be construed as fraud. We reserve the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon has been used to make any speculative, false or fraudulent bookings or any bookings in anticipation of demand.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State North Carolina.